Tuesday, October 20, 2009

peekaboo

Hey why couldn't I see my marks? So, is that what you're thinking? Fyi, I've taken out your marks for speaking test. Confidentiality policy.

Then, how are you going to know your marks? I will paste the results of your previous tests (yeah, I mean all->listening, grammar and speaking) outside my room. Ok, stop there, don't come running to my place because i will only post all your marks next week and stop bugging me, begging to get a glimpse of your marks as well. Haha! I will also put all your papers outside my door next week. Pick them up, people. The papers will be there for only a week. After that, i will ask the janitors to take away your papers. Burn, baby burn...!!

13 comments:

  1. akim: awh..good good!

    nizam: you, as usual..heheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. the paper will put outside the door?ouch..=(

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh watching you in pain is such a great pleasure for me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm smiling....widely....

    you make me feel euphoric

    mwahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. time to show off your intelligence hoohoo..

    ReplyDelete
  6. euphoric is definitely new to me and yeah it sounded so.... floral. i think

    ReplyDelete
  7. floral? ahahahaha...direct translation

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaa i know. my first impression was like "err bunga ke?"
    bu then "ohh bukan :)"

    ReplyDelete